Purchase a pin today to help an orphan girl in Bangladesh secure a brighter future and break away from the cycle of poverty!

Global One is super excited to finally launch Pinspire today!!

Global One is selling Pinspire’s beautiful hand-made hijab pins and shawl broaches!

Pinspire volunteers currently design, make and sell these pins within the local Bangladeshi community. The raised funds enable 26 orphan girls in Bangladesh to receive private tuition ensuring access to quality education. While 60% of money raised facilitates access to educational opportunities, the remaining 40% is fed back into the project for the materials required for pin production – this is therefore self-sustaining and all proceeds directly cover educational fees or are reinvested to maintain the initiative itself.

    

Thanks to Global One’s support, the pins will reach a broader audience and increase the funds raised, in turn accelerating the girls’ access to higher quality education.

Purchase a pin today to help an orphan girl in Bangladesh secure a brighter future and break away from the cycle of poverty!

To purchase a pin please follow the link to Global One’s shop here:
https://shop.globalone.org.uk/gb/